Looking For A Denver Window Tinting Specialist?
Look no further than McDonald Collision!
Here are just a few reasons to consider having your windows tinted:
- Heat rejection and a custom look for your auto are the two outstanding reasons most people consider auto window tinting.
- Glare reduction and protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays that harm you and your car’s interior. Medical experts and auto upholstery technicians both agree that the damaging UV rays from the sun, even on cloudy days, can harm our skin and auto interior
- Tinting has always been associated with increased security for your vehicle since it makes it difficult to see what is on the interior of your car.
- An overlooked safety aspect is in the event of an auto accident, window tinting can help shattered glass hold together helping to prevent it from spraying the inside of the vehicle
- Window tinting for your car improves the looks and protects your interior better than any other aftermarket product available!
The Denver Auto Body Shop uses the Charcool Window Films on the interior glass surfaces of your vehicle with a MADICO installer. MADICO warrants the film as long as you own your vehicle, protecting from fading, color change, cracking, crazing, delaminating, or adhesive failure.
For more information about McDonald Collision’s Vehicle Window Tinting in Denver, please call 303.795.7014. You can also visit our location located just south of Denver in Littleton.